Master of the gnarniverse. Bold claim. The SB165 was created to get after whatever you're getting after. The slackest sled in our lineup, with kinematics tuned for a coil-shock, the SB165 is at home outside the tape and trusted on the lines where mistakes can't happen. The SB165 already has you covered.
- We wanted the SB165 to rip and have a poppy, maneuverable feel on the trail, so we built it around the 27.5" wheel platform.
- At the heart of the SB165 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Tuned to rip on the gnarliest trails, built tough to handle tosses and nasty tech, with kinematics specific for a coil or high-volume air shock.
- The SB165 is designed to handle the steeps, so we made it low, long, and slack.
- Better decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- Chain Guide-ready out of the box with ISCG 05 mounts.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fiber available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
- TURQ Series carbon fiber frame
- FOX Factory Grip 2 36 fork
- FOX Factory DHX2 rear shock
- Shimano XT drivetrain
- Shimano XT 4-Piston brakes
- DT Swiss Custom EX1700 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Factory Grip 2 36/180mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory DHX2 2-Pos. Lever 230 x 65mm | Steel spring weights: SM: 350lb, MD: 400lb, LG: 450lb, XL: 500lb|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss Custom EX1700 30mm|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5" EXO+
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.4" EXO+
|Crankset||Shimano XT 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB92|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano XT 10-51T|
|Handlebars||YETI Carbon 35 x 800mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Turbine Basic 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XT 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc, 203mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
Yeti Cycles: The SB165 Already Knows.
|Turquoise / Small||B20165TSMPTUDHT016800|
|Turquoise / Medium||B20165TMDPTUDHT016800|
|Turquoise / Large||B20165TLGPTUDHT016800|
|Turquoise / X-Large||B20165TXLPTUDHT016800|
|Black / Small||B20165TSMRGDDHT016800|
|Black / Medium||B20165TMDRGDDHT016800|
|Black / Large||B20165TLGRGDDHT016800|
|Black / X-Large||B20165TXLRGDDHT016800|