Bicycle maintenance is often delicate, precision work. Having an ergonomic allen wrench set or torx bit set in the palm of your hand is an ideal resource for any mechanic. With these tools alone, installing bike accessories or making component adjustments is quick and simple. Available individually, or find them in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits. - 2 / 2.5 / 3mm Allen wrench set - Ergonomic, overmolded rubber grip for comfort and precision - Durable polymer core creates a flex-free platform for confidently turning tight bolts - Hardened CRV tool steel maintains precise contact edges - Suitable for low and high torque adjustments on bicycle-specific components - Limited Lifetime Warranty
$1.05 - $9.90
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Replacement 3/8 x 3-inch plastic dowels for Wheels Mfg. large sealed bearing press (PRESS-1). - Sold individually
$1.52 - $3.56
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
For dust cap removal on Origin8 XLT integrated cranks
Fits all 1/4-inch socket-type torque wrenches for use with the Prestacycle Bicycle Bit Set. Prestacycle's bits cost 1/10 the price of buying socket head sets to meet all the requirements of bicycles. Using bits allows you to perform initial installation with Prestacycle's reversible mini ratchet – then leave the bit inside the job – remove the mini ratchet – and connect your torque wrench onto the bit to finish final tightening.
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
Carry Planet Bike's Patch Kit on every ride, even if you have a spare tube. It weighs next to nothing and includes six self-adhesive patches, sand paper and instructions, all in a handy little case.
- For removal of tires from rims - High-strength ABS plastic
- Fits T10 and T25 Torx bolts - Knurled handle for grip
A must have for any work bench. Retractable tape measure fits easily in your pocket so you can quickly and accurately measure anything! - 60-inch (150 cm) long with metric on one side and English on the other
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
- Economical steel tire levers - Ergonomic bend with spoke-capture slot - Blister-packed for POP sales
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
• Pencil type w/clip
- T-20 Torx L-wrench for pre-tensioning Torque nipples - 4.3mm wrench for tensioning Torque nipples via their wrench flats
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin fits Park Tool's CT-6, CT-6.2, and CT-6.3 Chain Tools (each sold separately). • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • NOTE: The 985-1 will also push out the chain rivet completely from the chain side plate.
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Prestalever is Quicker and Speedier than anything you’ve ever used. Their Patent-Pending Rim Hook with Honeycomb reinforced Box-Section Design is the key to Prestacycle's faster, safer, easy-to-use tool.
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be. - Six patches - Sandpaper - Instructions included
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road. - Light weight, low profile lever - Durable composite construction - Easy to get under the tire bead - Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires - Included cap keeps the set together
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
To make tire removal and flat repair as easy as possible, Planet Bike's strong, ergonomic Lunar Levers have wide tips and ends that hook onto the spokes. Plus, they snap together for easy carrying, and form a container in which you'll find 3 adhesive patches and sandpaper to patch punctured tubes.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Page 1 of 33 Next page