- BT-E6010 (battery) / SM-BME61 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6010 features easy mounting and release
Missile EVO clip-on carbon aero extensions for triathlon and time trial cyclists. - For "under bar" and "top bar" mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber arm pads - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation - Battery charges through the Interface Unit - Compatible only with the Super Record/Record V3 Power Unit
The ENVE Clip-On Extensions share the same design features as the SES Aero Bar, but in a simple, function-first package that can be installed on any road bike with a 31.8mm clamp diameter clip-on-compatible handlebar. The extensions can be cut to a broad range of lengths to accommodate virtually any rider’s desired position. The extension itself can be cut to either a J-bend or S-bend shape. Because of the 31.8mm clamp, the clip-ons can achieve very wide pad spacing for broad-shouldered athletes seeking comfort for the long haul. The Clip-On receiver is made from 100% uni-directional carbon fiber, as are the pad carriers. For road riders looking to dabble in triathlon, the Clip-On Extensions provide a more aerodynamic position than road bars alone, without having to make a full commitment to a TT or Triathlon bike.
The SES Aero Clip-On bars integrate seamlessly into the SES Aero Road Bar to help riders achieve the most aerodynamic position possible on their road bikes. Combining the SES Aero Road Bar with Clip-Ons is an excellent solution for hilly time trials and triathlons where riding a road bike and saving weight offers the best chances for success. The Aero Clip-On Extensions are constructed from 100% uni-directional carbon fiber and cold forged aluminum. The clip-on bars share the same extensions as the SES Aero TT Bar and may be cut to three unique styles including J-bend, S-bend, and Straight. You can also run shifters at the end of the extensions, if desired. The carbon pad carriers allow for a smooth, vibration-damped ride with a reversible 8 hole pattern that allows perfect pad positioning. The pads are compression-molded neoprene and provide a comfortable arm rest and slip-free surface.
SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
Missile EVO ski-bend carbon aero extensions for triathlete and time trial cyclists. - For under bar and top bar mount - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Wide and 1cm thick microfiber armpads
RockShox Reverb Service Kits - 12 of Each size Key, 3 Top Cap Assemblies, 10 Blue 1-Piece IFPs, 10 Foam Rings, 10 Inner Seal U-Cups, 10 Inner Seal Head Bushings, 10 Inner Seal Head O-Rings, 10 Strain Relief Barbs, 10 Remote Barbs, 10 Bleed Screws, 10 Air Valve Caps, 6 Seat Bolts and Nuts, 10 Main Piston O-Rings
$239.99 $299.99 20% Off
The spindles are manufactured for Stages Cycling by Full Speed Ahead, forged and machined out of aluminum to allow for the carbon Stages Power meter for FSA 386 EVO and Stages Carbon 30mm model to be used with many SRAM BB30 road and SRAM BB30 mountain bike drive side cranks, as well as SRAM DUB MTB, Race Face Next SL and Specialized S-Works Road. The Stages Power meter 30mm spindles are specifically designed to meet or exceed the performance of the manufacturer's stock component, while allowing the retro fit of the new carbon Stages Power Meter to a rider's SRAM and Race Face drivetrain. Stages Cycling BB spindles are available in six options: A) SRAM Red 22 BB30 B) SRAM Force 22, Rival 22, Force/Rival CX1 C) 2015MY SRAM BB30 mountain cranks - 9mm spacer* D) 2015MY SRAM BB30 mountain cranks - 15.5mm spacer* E) Race Face Next SL - 168mm q factor F) Specialized S-Works Road - 2017/2018MY G) SRAM DUB MTB * Not compatible with 156mm Q-factor
$219.99 $276.00 20% Off
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
$219.99 $276.00 20% Off
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
$219.99 $276.00 20% Off
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
$219.99 $276.00 20% Off
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
$219.99 $276.00 20% Off
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
5-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
Campagnolo's Record EPS V2 Interface Unit is like a translator, the vital piece of the electronic shifting puzzle. Mounted to the brake cable or the handlebar, it processes the data churned out by the EPS Power Unit (sold separately) and communicates it to you via an easy-to-read colored LED. Plus, it plays the critical role of converting every analog shift you send its way into a digital format so the system can work as a cohesive whole. There's also an easy-to-read LED battery gauge so you know when it's time to recharge the system. And don't mind the weather, as it's totally waterproof.
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
$199.99 $250.00 20% Off
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in high-performance carbon fiber, in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance. - Diameter: 31.8 - EVO 70/110: Weight: 480g, Length: 360mm - Race: Weight: 480g, Length: 330mm
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - New shape with LED indicators on 3 sides - Battery charges through the Interface Unit, no more need to drill a charging port hole in the bicycle frame - Contains a wireless module allowing for connection to PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc., through ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Requires the use of Android 4.3 or newer, or iOS 8 or newer - Only compatible with Campagnolo Super Record and Record V3 Power Unit - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - See PDF for complete details on the V3 app and customization
The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better. - Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact. - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions. - Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells) - 204g (Mega Alloy ISCG)
105 piece assortment of 1-1/8-inch aluminum headset spacers. Kit includes: - 1.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 10mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 1.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Black) qty. 5
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
Three-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
Your Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of twist-shift 7-speed gearing and a powerful rear disc brake! This complete kit includes all necessary components for converting your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to a 7-speed derailleur system with a mechanical disc brake, giving you an easy and efficient ride up and over any type of hill and smooth, safe stopping on the other side. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Sun Race M30 7-speed twist shifter - Sun Race M40 7-speed direct-mount derailleur - Sun Race M3 7-speed freewheel (13-15-17-19-21-24-28T) with 15mm trike axle adapter - 36T x 1/2" x 3/32" chainring - K.M.C. Z51 1/2" x 3/32" chain - Promax DSK-300 mechanical disc brake and mounting hardware - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - Promax BL-46K 4-finger brake lever with parking lock - High-density black foam grips, 92mm left side / 130mm right side - Kit includes all parts needed for complete installation - Kit only compatible with 2016 or newer Sun trikes with rear derailleur and disc brake mount on rear unit
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
- Shiftable guide for SRAM and Shimano 2X cranks - Patented removable skid - Dual 9t sealed-bearing pulley design for superior chain management - BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options, 136g
Upgrade your BB30 bottom bracket to the long-lasting smoothness of FSA Ceramic Bearings. Lighter and harder than steel, ceramic bearings can reduce friction, increase durability, and lighten your bike. What's not to like?
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
- Zinc plated for durability - All screws grade 12.9 - 475 Pieces Kit contains: - M5 X 10 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 16 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 X 16 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 x 20 Socket, Zinc qty. 15 - M5 X 25 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 30 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket, Zinc qty. 20 - M5 Nut qty. 50 - M5 Nylock Nut, Zinc qty. 40 - M5 Acorn Nut, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 65 - M5 Oversized Flat Washer qty. 25 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 25 - M5 Toothed, Zinc qty. 25
- Updated chainguide design eliminates the lower roller reducing weight, noise, and complexity - S Line slider technology with o-ring ensures silent chain engagement - Updated polycarbonate bashguard features varying thickness material for increased strength - Smooth outer surface for easy cleaning and aluminum inserts at the chainring bolt holes to prevent damage during installation - ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options - 34t-36t range - 4 bolt/104 BCD only - 180g
Page 1 of 37 Next page