- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
Consider this the cherry on top of your sundae. Pull the whole thing together with an All-City top cap. - Includes star nut
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
All-City Singlespeed Disc Brake Adaptor
Pretty up your ride and secure your seatpost with the All-City Shot Collar seat clamp. - Laser-etched All-City logo - Aluminum body with stainless steel hardware
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
- Plastic guide and clamp with TPE elastomer for quiet, smooth chain retention - Zip-Ties quickly onto a variety of chainstays - Split design fits over the gear cable and chain, No disassembly required - Pivoting chain tube follows the chainline on 2 or 3 chainring setups
- Lightweight All-Mountain/Enduro 1X chain guide - Constructed from 6061 T-6 alloy and molded thermoplastic - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Not compatible with 104BCD x 30t chainrings - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 123g (26-32t)
- Lightweight, super-efficient dual-ring chain guide for 2 x 10 drivetrains - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated bashguard protects chainrings - SRAM model specific to XX, XO, X9 and X7 2x10 cranks - 145-165g
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
$15.00 - $40.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Not compatible with the V3 Power Unit - Required for external mounting of V2 Power Unit
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS cable kits come in multiple options that allow for the mounting of the power unit beneath the bottom bracket or beneath the saddle. - Weathertight o-ring sealed connectors - Allows for the mounting of the EPS Power Unit beneath the bottom bracket - Only compatible with Chorus and Athena EPS systems
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Compatible only with the Chorus Power Unit
- EPS under-seat shifter cable kit
Campagnolo's Record EPS V2 Interface Unit is like a translator, the vital piece of the electronic shifting puzzle. Mounted to the brake cable or the handlebar, it processes the data churned out by the EPS Power Unit (sold separately) and communicates it to you via an easy-to-read colored LED. Plus, it plays the critical role of converting every analog shift you send its way into a digital format so the system can work as a cohesive whole. There's also an easy-to-read LED battery gauge so you know when it's time to recharge the system. And don't mind the weather, as it's totally waterproof.
The EPS Power Unit is the brain of the entire EPS system. The power unit input/output gate charges the battery and updates the firmware. The unit checks and manages the battery pack, interacts with the interface, drives the front and rear derailleurs, and displays system anomalies through an acoustic buzzer and RGD light. EPS V2 Power Units are for internal battery applications, under bottom bracket, or under chain stay mounting options and require the specific EPS V2 Interface. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
The EPS Power Unit is the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system, responsible for managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs and communicating with the Interface Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F - 17mm diameter for easy seat post installation - Battery charges through the Interface Unit - Compatible only with the Super Record/Record V3 Power Unit
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster LT suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Installation of air volume reducers for Cane Creek shocks make the spring rate more progressive. - Spacers can be cut to fine-tune spring curve
Allows the lower of a 47mm IS headtube to be converted to use a standard 41mm 36x45 degree headset bearing.
Replacement elastomers for Thudbuster ST suspension seatposts allow the rider to tune for weight.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height: 9mm
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
$19.50 - $26.50
Mounting hardware fits a variety of Cane Creek shocks.
$24.00 - $49.00
Hellbender bearings have an improved seal structure and are cross compatible with Cane Creek headsets.
Replacement top subassemblies are compatible across Cane Creek 110-, 40-, and 10-Series headsets with the same SHIS values. - Bearings not included - Stack height = 9mm
Rebuild kits come with everything you need to service moving parts on a Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost. - Rebuild bushing tools - LT arm screws (M4 x 20mm) - Saddle clamp bolt (M5 x 35mm) - Saddle clamp spherical washers - Saddle clamp adjustment knob
Replacement springs for Cane Creek Helm suspension forks.
$49.00 - $72.00
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
The OPT remote allows instant engagement of Cane Creek's Climb Switch on Double Barrel rear shocks, giving the rider precise control of traction and climbing feel. - Hard anodized for durability - Requires brake cable and housing for installation - Bottom mount for below bar engagement or top mount for above bar - Compatible with DBinline, DBAir IL, and DBCoil IL shocks only
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
- Leather washers used to help reduce rattle when mounting metal fenders or other accessories
The Chromag Top Cap completes your kit. Comes with a 6061 anodized color matched bolt.
- Made from 6061 alloy - Kit includes 3 spacers: 2x5mm and 1x10mm - CNC machined in Canada
- CNC machined aluminum seatpost clamp weighing in at 19g
$45.00 - $50.00 $50.00 Up to 10% Off
- Brass cam bushing offers smooth lever action and secure clamping force - CNC machined aluminum collar and lever with 6mm bolt
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
Page 1 of 17 Next page