$32.35 $47.95 33% Off
- 10 x 135mm adapters for 6-Drive rear road disc hub - Includes: two adapters and one disc rotor spacer - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
- Bearing/Spacer upgrade for greater durability on M1-121, M1-221, and M1-321 Hubs - Includes 2 bearings, 1 sleeve and 1 bearing adjuster - Note: does not fit M1-120 Or M1-220 Hubs
12x142mm conversion endcaps for Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hubs.
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 135mm
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
Shimano's M629 Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. This 32-hole hub features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
$40.45 - $64.95
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
Quick-release conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
$45.95 - $49.45
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smooth and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
15mm thru-axle conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
15x142mm conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs to 15mm through axle hubs
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • Black or silver
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 170mm
$54.95 - $58.45
Designed with today’s taller, double-digit cog stacks in mind, Chris King's R45 cassette lock rings feature longer threads to provide secure engagement with the hub driveshell. A Chris King cassette lock ring is the perfect complement to any Chris King hub, or for anyone looking to add a dash of King performance to other manufacturer’s compatible rear hubs. They are available for both 11 and 12 tooth small cogs, as well as Shimano or Campagnolo hubs.
Shimano XT FH-M8000/8010 Front Hubs - All-weather durability, reliable performance and lighter weight - Cone races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power - Rotor lockring not included - Series: Deore XT - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm - Axle Diameter: 14mm - Contact Sealing: Labyrinth and Contact - Spoke Holes: 32H - Center to Flange (Right): 41mm - Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
$56.95 - $82.95
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
Hope Rear Axle Conversion Kits · For Pre-2011 Hope hubs labeled Pro2(axle and end caps)
$57.45 - $86.95
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
$57.95 - $60.45
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface