Parts & Accessories
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
- Preload collar for adjusting tension on bottom bracket bearings - For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
$4.00 - $6.00
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
$4.24 - $4.41
- Stock steel chainring bolts found on low/mid-range Race Face cranks - For double cranksets
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type FR/DH cranksets.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
- For fitting SRAM/Truvativ BB30 cranks to 68mm shell BB30/PF30 frames if spacer kit is missing - Already supplied with all aftermarket BB30/PF30 bottom bracket bearing sets, but not with OEM applications
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
Replacement crank bolt for WeThePeople's Legacy crank.
$10.00 - $12.00
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
This Wheels Manufacturing Hollowtech II Crankarm Fixing Bolt For Late Model Shimano Road Cranks and LX keeps your Shimano crankset with 24mm spindle nice and snug. It is required to achieve perfect bottom bracket bearing preload.
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Page 1 of 5 Next page