MAKE SURE THAT YOUR BIKE & YOUR BODY WORK IN PERFECT HARMONY
- Eliminate or reduce nagging aches and pains
- Get rid of recurring cramps
- Increase pedal power and efficiency
- Greater comfort, especially during epic rides and hard efforts
- Sweet relief from saddle discomfort or saddle sores
- Cure toe numbness, arch discomfort, and shoe hot spots
Benefits of a Professional Bike Fit
Regardless of what type of cycling you enjoy, you'll benefit from a bike that has been properly adjusted to fit your body and your riding style. Our certified fit specialists will discuss your cycling history and goals. We'll then work with you to determine your ideal riding position.
With a professional bike fit, you can be more comfortable, more efficient, and more powerful on every ride. You’ll also be less likely to sustain injuries on a bike that has been expertly configured to meet your needs.
Fit Package Options
Whether you’re on a brand new bike or you’re looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Learn more about our fit services and schedule your appointment today.
- Standard Fit includes:
- (FREE W/ New bike Purchase)
*some restrictions may apply
- Personal interview
- Adjust seat height
- Adjust fore/aft seat position
- Adjust handlebar reach
- Adjust handlebar height
- Standard Fit plus:
- Flexibility assessment
- Measure and adjust handlebar width
- Pedal/cleat alignment
- Printed copy of bike measurements
- Advanced Fit plus:
- Video analysis of dynamic cycling position
- Adjustment of all measurements based on video analysis
- Aerobar setup (optional)
The above prices are strictly for labor. Small parts and/or components are not included, but can be purchased through Revolution Bike Shop. Generally, cleat/shoe parts are going to be somewhere between $5-$25. We can discuss components that may possibly be needed at the time of the fit (saddle, handlebars, stem, seatpost, or pedal extenders). If you are on a budget, used parts may be available. All of the above services include six months of free follow-up appointments. If something doesn't feel quite right, let me know and we'll schedule some time to make it better.If you don't see a service that suits your needs, please give us a Call, or Email us, anytime.